is there any way to get these back in Mac OS X Lion? Or do I need to downgrade to Snow Leopard just get these seemingly trivial but for me.
Table of contents
- Change the Way the Scrollbars Work on Mac OS X
- Mac tip: Miss the scroll bar arrows? Try the arrow keys instead (reader mail) | here's the thing
- Using Scroll Bars in Mac OS X Lion
John Siracusa brought his usual thorough analysis to the radical departure from Snow Leopard and earlier scrolling behavior represented by Lion and later—some of these changes were subsequently refined in Mac OS X It's interesting how technology passes you buy.
Change the Way the Scrollbars Work on Mac OS X
Boy how things have changed. I may need to buy a copy of Mavericks for Dummies. Thanks for the assistance. I'm sure I'll be back with more questions. There is also a System Preference in "General" to "Always show scroll bars", which should resolve your issue in other applications, as you commented in your original post.
Mac tip: Miss the scroll bar arrows? Try the arrow keys instead (reader mail) | here's the thing
Previous Topic Index Next Topic. Hop to: Print Topic Switch to Threaded Mode.
Generated in 1. Zlib compression enabled.
Using Scroll Bars in Mac OS X Lion
Powered by UBB. You are not logged in. Topic Options. Douglas Registered: Seattle, WA.
- best photo organizer for mac 2013!
- Workaround for Having No Scrollbar Arrows in Mac OS X;
- Thank you! Please check your e-mail inbox for an opt-in confirmation.;
- avid media composer mac mini.
- Mac tip: Miss the scroll bar arrows? Try the arrow keys instead (reader mail).
- setting up external hard drive for mac time machine.
Scroll Arrows [ Re: Douglas ]. New York State.
Thanks dkmarsh, not sure I would have figured that out. Ira L Registered: Alas, this horizontal scrolling-with-the-Shift-key works in Finder windows, but not in all applications. Use the keyboard. In the Finder, first click an icon in the window and then use the arrow keys to move up, down, left, or right.
Using an arrow key selects the next icon in the direction it indicates — and automatically scrolls the window, if necessary. In other programs, you might or might not be able to use the keyboard to scroll.
medical-network-hessen.org/includes/2019-07-18/kiso-app-nghe-nhc.php Two-finger swipe on a trackpad: